The aim of our work is to prevent tooth damage from occurring in the first place. We have developed a professional and customised preventive programme to do so.
Our prophylactic measures for children include:
- the consultation and motivation for dental hygiene; making the plaque visible through organic dye
- practicing proper dental care in the practice, (Please bring along the child’s toothbrush, if possible!)
- Checking the success of the dental care
- strengthening the enamel by means of fluoridation
- Food advice
- Assessment of the individual risk of caries
Professional prophylaxis for children should be repeated every four months up until the age of 14.